Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mike54
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Call-Diversion-issue-on-Optus-Home-Phone-via-NBN

Exactly the same issue as https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Broadband-Telephony/Call-Diversion-issue-on-Optus-Home-Phone-via-NB....

Diverted calls ring twice then hang up only occurring since NBN connected.

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Tina_YC

Re: Call-Diversion-issue-on-Optus-Home-Phone-via-NBN

Hey @Mike54, thanks for getting in touch with us. Hm, have you perhaps tried shorting the ring time before diverting to Voicemail so the ring time is a tad longer once it diverts to another number? 

Please follow the instructions below: 

To increase or decrease the ring time before diverting to Voicemail:

1. Dial the adjust ring time code: **61*321**XX#Replace XX with the ring length in seconds
    The ring time can be set in increments of 5 seconds to a maximum of 30 seconds. i.e. 05, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30
  2. Press Call or Send

Let me know how you go. Tina. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Mike54
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Tina,

Just get a busy tone when dialling **61*321**20#, the problem is not with voice mail but any diversion set with *78xxxxxxxx, mobile or landline rings twice then drops out. Exactly the same problem mentioned in the previous posts.

Mike

0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Thanks for trying that out for us, @Mike54. In that case, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. Tina. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Mike54
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Messaged consultants and logged a fault an order was issued for some reprogramming on my service, consultant was very vague about the issue. Still NOT FIXED can this please be escalated.

As this issue has previously been reported in Yescrowd and fixed it should not be hard to fix this time also.

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
Jack_YC

Hi @Mike54, not great to see you're still experiencing this call diversion issue. 

We can take a look at the fault that was logged, we would just need you to send us a message through our Facebook or Twitter pages. That would allow us to securely verify your account details and assist further from there. 

Mike54
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

To whom do I send the message to in Facebook?? 

Would prefer to verify over the phone or via pm.

0 Kudos
Mike54
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Have to go to work, if you need to contact me do NOT call the landline as it is diverted and drops out after 2 rings. Feel free to contact me on my mobile ( voice or sms )

Mike

0 Kudos
Jack_YC

@Mike54 You can send a private message through to our Facebook page and we'll be able pick that up and assist further from there. 

0 Kudos
Mike54
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

This takes me to a general Optus facebook page where all and sundry will see my private details. Last time yes crowd ran an app?? where i filled out my personal details and when i submitted the info it sent a verification code to my mobile which I had to enter into the app ?? to verify my details.

Mike

0 Kudos