Searching...

Re: Cable standard speed now 50/2 Mbps, up from 30/2 Mbps (non-NBN)

Ray_YC

Hi @qwerty101, this is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum. 

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details and reference this thread. 

If not, please chat with us.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

qwerty101

Hi @Ray_YC , and thanks for the suggestions. I don't use either Facebook or Twitter, and after finanly getting a successful connection to chat this evening I spent a little over an hour with the rep. Unfortunately after all that they advised they could not process the same offer that had been offered here.

As the offer was made here originally (through PM's, which I'm happy to provide if others from Optus can't read them) why can it no longer be honoured or actioned here?

Thanks for any reply.

petergdownload

Might be time to move on @qwerty101 ? Its been a long time. NBN pricing through the industry has finally started reflecting increased wholesale costs so getting prices equal to last year is pretty tough.

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted

Ray_YC

We don't have access to customer accounts so are simply unable to apply changes.

Due to the run around, please send me a PM with your details and I'll contact the Social Media team to further assist you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
74 Kudos
52 Kudos
50 Kudos
30 Kudos
20 Kudos