Searching...
Highlighted

Cable service cannot connect to Chinese website

[ Edited ]
Leonard911

My cable services cannot connect to certain Chinese websites *moderated*

This happened on 2nd. June, already 4 days to today. 

I can connect by My Telstra Mobile Hotspot, so I think should be some problems in Optus server.

I am planning to cancel my service if this cannot be solved in this week.

Re: Cable service cannot connect to Chinese website

Ray_YC

This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum.
Please chat with us.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

underoneroof

It's the same from here. I've experienced this two years ago and I've been escalated to the highest technical team and still cannot be resolved. So I gave up and suddenly in one day, I can assess again. Just few days ago I experienced this again. All the devices that I bought from china cannot connect to my modem. They become useless now.

Leonard911

i know how to solve this problem. Just change my IP is ok. Optus seems to use static ip but dynamic ip, and the technician told me that he can not change it for me. Maybe they need go back to school again.

underoneroof

I'm using fast3864v3 sagecom modem. Can you provide instruction of how to change?

Leonard911

change on serve not on modem, if i can change myself why i am here

underoneroof

That's what I asked before and they said can't change or reluctant to change I'm not sure. Very annoying. Say will be fixed in 24 hours, then later 48 hours now saying another 24 hours it's been a week. All my devices bought for Chinese server cannot be used!

Leonard911

the techniaian need more training~~~

underoneroof

Have you heard anything

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
74 Kudos
54 Kudos
50 Kudos
31 Kudos