Searching...
Highlighted

Cable outage in Dee Why Northern Beaches for 3 weeks - No Internet

JRan

Afternoon,

Live in Dee Why and have had an almost 3 week outage for cable.  They have replaced modems and cables in the house so i am assuming that the problem is network related.  Does anyone else in the area have this same outage?

Thanks

JR

Re: Cable outage in Dee Why Northern Beaches for 3 weeks - No Internet

Dan_C

G'day @JRan, a warm welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

Can I just confirm if it's a complete Network outage that you're dealing with or an intermittent issue such as dropouts? 

I've managed to locate problem report - 20455069

Last update - 16/1/19

'Amp 17 was corroded and a challenge to open, eventually replaced equipment and rebalanced, levels in spec'

Another update was left shortly after stating that customers are reporting that the fault is ongoing. 

At the same time have maintenance taking place in the area. This has been scheduled between the 10/01/19 - 24/01/19.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

JRan

Hey There Dan_C

Thanks for the response.  Yes complete outage with maybe an hour within a 24hr day of function on a good day.  Has however come back up at about 10am and is acting normal at the moment, but this has happened before.

Actually as i write, it just went down again, had to switch to my phone. Will put a monitor on it

JR

Dan_C

definitely keep an eye on it.

I could be looking at the PR that's been created especially for your service. If not, I'd suggest following the process below:

How to long your fault online. How to long your fault online.

That way, you'll receive updates via SMS. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
73 Kudos
56 Kudos
50 Kudos
31 Kudos
20 Kudos