Searching...

Cable modem router netgear cg3000-2staus

arizona

Are there any maintenance work being done in the Dharruk area as my internet keeps cutting off between 11am to 7pm or is it my modem playing up 

Re: Cable modem router netgear cg3000-2staus

[ Edited ]
Jeneral__Pain

If you visit https://www.optus.com.au/about/network/service-status and select "outages" and "fixed outages" then pop your address in, all your questions will be answered.

Edit: I did pop your postcode in and got this...

• Scheduled Between
    10/01/2019 07:30 AM and 24/01/2019 03:30 PM

This would suggest they are doing works at any time during this window.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Dan_C

Always important to remember that during times of scheduled maintenance/upgrades, you may experience intermittent dropouts.

Usually, if power needs to be turned off to the node.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

arizona

This has been going on for 4 days, as of this moment internet service is dead and it happens about 11am to about 7pm 

Highlighted

Dan_C

I understand that it's inconvenient. 

There's never a good time to complete these works, but it is necessary.

I can go in and take a look at your usage. If there's been little - none, I'm happy to discuss some options.

I might be able to organise something to get you through the few days. Send us a private message with your account details.

We need your full name, D.O.B and account number.

I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

arizona

this time internet came on at about 8:30 pm.

where do i message you

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
82 Kudos
80 Kudos
68 Kudos
35 Kudos
34 Kudos