Searching...

Cable internet issue. (NSW 2077)

Kamiru

Good morning, I living in 2077 area.

May as you know, our home internet and landline disconnected since yesterday in the morning.

Seriously what happen? My wife have to work at home with your internet but she can't until now.

Please consider monetary back.

Thank you and have a good day.

Highlighted

Re: Cable internet issue. (NSW 2077)

Yeldarb

According to the network status page below there is still a cable outage in your area. I would be having a word with billing about a possible credit or something of that nature.

https://www.optus.com.au/about/network/service-status

Kamiru

I am not sure this post you can find. Anyway, internet outage is happen again today(9 AUG) and the Optus charged for this month's usage usual amount. Why happen every month happen disconnect issue. Befor I mention, my wife work at home with internet. Please recover internet our area. (2077) Thank you in advance.

Dan_C

@Kamiru, we haven't listed an outage in 2077 on our Network status page.

Did you contact us when the issue began back in July? 

If so, do you have the fault reference number? 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
75 Kudos
74 Kudos
53 Kudos
38 Kudos
25 Kudos