Searching...
Accepted Solution

Cable hanging - broken from power pole

CoralSea

I have an optus cable hanging in my yard as it has disconnected from the power pole out the front of my house. I do not have an optus account but someone previously has as I had a wire running from the pole to my house.  I have been completing the online notification form since 12th January with no response even though the blurd states for non urgent requests the turnaround time is 48 hours. What do I have to do to get this cable removed from my front yard - and house!?

Highlighted
Solution

Re: Cable hanging - broken from power pole

Dan_C

Heya @CoralSea

I can arrange for the removal of the drop cable. Can I get you to send us a private message? I'll need you to include the following:

- Your complete address

- Your name

- A number we can reach you on

I might not be able to get back to you right away but leave us with your details and I'll follow up as soon as I can. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
68 Kudos
52 Kudos
41 Kudos
26 Kudos