Searching...

Cable for our street

Scotchy

Hello Optus,

You have a cable running straight past our estate (90 properties) , our sub-division is wire for cable, yet

no connection is made to the estate.

The amount of potential customers that would sign up to high speed cable would be good business.

I for one would sign up. 

We cant get anything better than ADSL1 here , I use a 4G mobile modem, but its too limited in its cap!

Any thoughts from Optus ?

Cheers

Paul

Re: Cable for our street

Matt

Hey Paul, even though the cable may be running past we can’t always offer a cable connection to each residence. You can double-check what’s available to you by going to our Broadband page here, and then clicking the “Next Step (Check availability)” button under one of the plans.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Scotchy

Thanks for the reply Smiley Happy

What I'm saying is the properties in the estate have the cable boxes and cables to the road.

It would seem logical that since a optus cable runs down the main road straight past the turn 

off to our estate, that if there is a terminator somewhere close then I would think a connection

to the estate (Terminator) would be worth Optus looking into.

You can email me for all account details if you guys are interested in getting more business.

I know everyone in our area I talk to , all complain of inadequate speeds and service to the estate.

The estate is only approx 11yo.

cheers

Paul

CJ_OptusGuru

Cheers for the update Paul.

Can definitely check with our contacts in our Serviceability Group for you.

If you can send us your address info via our online form we'll take a closer look into this one for you and get in touch with an update as well.

Chat soon ok?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
82 Kudos
80 Kudos
68 Kudos
35 Kudos
34 Kudos