Searching...
Highlighted

Cable Internet - unservicable address

brisbaneboy944

I currently live in a 2 storey house, which is split between 2 tenants. There is an optus cable on the street of which, as far as I can see, every other house is connected too (including another split level residence). However, the optus 'check my address' feature says we can only get adsl,  and the phone team just keep telling me it is an unserviceable address. The ADSL speeds are consistenly slow (0.5-2mbps) and it would be great to get connected to the cable. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou Smiley Happy

Re: Cable Internet - unservicable address

Mike-N

Hey @brisbaneboy944

I'm sorry to hear you're suffering through 0.5-2 Mbps speeds Smiley Sad If you send us a private message with your full address, name and contact number, we'll get in touch with our serviceability team and check if it is in anyway possible to connect you with Optus Cable.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ecky

@Mike-N

Hi Mike

I have the same problem here where Optus cable is available in my street but the residential address check is showing only ADSL2 is available.

Can I PM you my full address please to have look?

I would really love to get Optus Cable

Thanks

Mike-N

Of course @Ecky Smiley Happy Send it through and we'll take a look. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

arimansfield

@Mike-N I'm having a similar issue, mind if I send through my info as well?

Miles_R

I'd be happy to look into that for you, @arimansfield. Please send through your details so that we can take a look Smiley Happy

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
83 Kudos
72 Kudos
71 Kudos
43 Kudos
27 Kudos