Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Spaniard
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cable Internet, Billing

Hi, 

Just really after some assistance with my cable internet and the billing issue i have been having for a couple of months now. It started awhile back when i asked , via chat, to increase my speed from 30mbs to 100mbs. Whilst talking to the assistant i was assured that the speed would take into effect within 2 weeks and that my bills would be sent via email, i managed to get a snippet of the convesation. I checked in a couple of weeks later and noticed that my speed had not changed and the my bills where not coming in, couple this with the fact that dashboard was not working it got me worried. After again chatting via the chat portal, the assistant said that my speed boost had not come into effect due to a technical issue and that i would be credited the months that i had been assured assuming i was already on the 100mbs, this was great and i also stated that i had not received any of my bills yet via paper or email. I was assured that this had been noted in my file and that it would be fixed along with my speed boost, fast foward until a couple of weeks ago i get a letter telling that my account was overdue and the my service maybe disconnected. I rang the number suggested , stated my case and was asked some very personal question regarding my financial status (which was not appreciated) even thou the attendant acknowledged what had actually happened. Basically i am looking to resolve this issue without having to ring another call center for the 5th time. Any help would be much appreciated

Kind Regards

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Hannah-L
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Cable Internet, Billing

Hi @Spaniard, I'm sorry to hear about this experience. Please send me a PM with your full name, DOB and account number if you'd like us to take a look into it for you.

0 Kudos