cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor 001ankh
New Contributor

CM500V-1STAUS to Sagemcom Gateway F@ST 3864 AP

I have a problem with the Sagemcom Gateway F@ST 3864 connecting to the internet.

The CM500V-1STAUS is connected to the internet but the Sagemcom Gateway F@ST 3864 won't connect via the CM500V-1STAUS and just has the DSL light flashing. It had worked before until I had to move the router to a different area in the house. I am worried if it has stopped working because my housemate put the phone line into the Sagemcom Gateway F@ST 3864 instead of the CM500V-1STAUS and it says it's important not to plug it into the Sagemcom Gateway F@ST 3864.

I've tried factory resetting the Sagemcom Gateway F@ST 3864 and nothing has helped.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor 001ankh
New Contributor

Re: CM500V-1STAUS to Sagemcom Gateway F@ST 3864 AP

I sorted my problem out, I needed to restore the CM500V-1STAUS factory settings.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: CM500V-1STAUS to Sagemcom Gateway F@ST 3864 AP

Ah, thanks for the update @001ankh

Shout out if any other questions come up. We're always happy to help out Smiley Happy 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors