Searching...
Highlighted

CG3000 firmware

tizza42

I had an Optus technician out today and he replaced my modem with a Netgear CG3000.

I've got everything working OK, but I want to know the current firmware revision (is it the same as what's listed as Software).

Also, I downloaded the file 230-10749-02v1.1.zip from the Netgear support site.

So, how do I update the firmware in the CG3000?  There are no options I can see to upload a firmware file.

Any suggestions?

Re: CG3000 firmware

Tom

Hi tizza42 - the Optus supplied modems will receive firmware updates automatically once new versions are released. The current version you have running would be the latest compatibility tested version available.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Re: CG3000 firmware

MightyMagpie

So 4 years later I add my bit...I have the exact same firmware as you and it appears nothing at all has been upgraded re firmware. 

In fact, when checking the Netgear gc 3000 v2 1STAUS Portal there is no update button at all and no update has come down the line. Ho hum.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
75 Kudos
51 Kudos
50 Kudos
30 Kudos
20 Kudos