cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

CANCEL MY SERVICE

i  spent a total of 5.6 hours over 4 days on the phone and messenger with Optus over 2 weeks ago to cancel my service for home telephone and internet. i am still being charged, now with two bills and teh internet is still working , although i have now installed iinet. i cannot get i contact with Optus , i managed to chat online with optus 6 days ago and was told i would be sent my final bill but i am stil being charged the full monthly cost, i still have a Fetch box brand new sitting at home from optus and still have not been sent a returns satchel. i have also been trying to reset my password for my optus account as i dont remember the original, and every time they send me a link to reset i get a message telling me that it is not possible to reset the password. Honestly i am so sick of this company. can anyone help me????

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: CANCEL MY SERVICE

Hello @dottitrix

I can understand your frustration with getting a bill for a service that you believed was cancelled already, and that a return satchel still has not been sent for the Fetch Box to be returned!

We've been experiencing delays due to COVID-19 impacts so the wait time to get through via phone is very long 😞  we are trying to get back in contact with customers as soon as we can

I'd really recommend getting in touch with our team on Messenger so we can take a look.  Please note, our Messaging team are currently experiencing delays, so that the agent who receives your message can handle your query quickly please leave your full name and account number.

I would suggest checking This Article for troubleshooting steps on getting your My Account working once again.

Once again, apologies for the delays 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: CANCEL MY SERVICE

I don’t have messenger or facebook
0 Kudos