Searching...

Broadband usage alerts stopped last year

AS147

My optus net broadband usage alert emails stopped arriving in my primary optus mailbox last April. I have always had my secondary email address and phone number registered and never received any alerts to this.

As you can't edit your primary email alert address and it is over an hour on wait time online or on the phone I thought I would post here!

Any help greatly appreciated 

Re: Broadband usage alerts stopped last year

Dan_C

@AS147, just so we're across this one; you're using a mobile broadband service or a fixed broadband service i.e. ADSL, Cable or NBN?

You should be able to manage your usage alerts from the settings tab on your Optus.com.au/myaccount. 

You'd need to click the corresponding service and select "settings" drop the right-hand menu. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

AS147

I am using home fixed cable broadband. I have all the settings correct in myaccount but as said I stopped getting alerts in April 2017

Dan_C

You’ve gone in and confirmed that your mobile number & secondary email address are still logged?

All our current in-market plans come with an unlimited download allowance. Fixed broadband usage alerts generally aren't needed (If it's your preference to receive them, then that's perfectly fine).

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

AS147

Yes my details are all correct and confirmed. My cable broadband plan is the 200GB plan and does have a limit as I get throttled once 200GB is reached. I appreciate your help but something clearly stopped working in April 2017 and I would really appreciate having this working again.

Dan_C

@AS147, send me a PM with your details. I'll try and help out.

I need your full name, DOB and account number. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

Highlighted

AS147

I have not heard back yet? Can you help please as this is taking quite a long time to get resolved!?

AlexRH

Hi @AS147, I've just sent you a PM. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

AS147

I have responded. Would like to know how much longer before resolved please

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
66 Kudos
41 Kudos
32 Kudos
30 Kudos
18 Kudos