Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor D-R
New Contributor

Broadband ADSL line drop out

Hi all

I have been a loyal customer for 15 years with optus

off late I am experiencing a massive drop out in Internet conectivity

my blood pressure raises up tremondously due to the frustration that Icant do my assignments

the line had been checked by tech and passed the line test. I feel that the tech guys sitting in the other world manupulating the slots

and by passing this is not a remedy if you want to give good customer service this is what the old say American proverb Dont bite off more than you can chew. through my experience if optus cant fix this problem they are going to loose tremendously and will be experience a lot of legal problems. just letting you know that customers are not idiots

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Moderator GuyCS

Re: Broadband ADSL line drop out

Hey @D-R - not great to hear if you're experiencing drop outs on your broadband service. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Just to confirm, are you having issues when connected via WiFi & Ethernet or just WiFi?

If you haven't done so already, we'd recommend connecting directly to your modem via wired Ethernet cable to see if that helps. You should have received one of these cables with your modem to test this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors