cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Brisbane - Stafford - Landline not working

Hi,

anyone have any info on landlines in Brisbane north not working? No dail tone for four days. Rang Support Saturday and said should be fixed in a day or so. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Brisbane - Stafford - Landline not working

Hey @Ross61

We do apologise for the downtime, I can see that we have works impacting several nodes in the area.

Were you provided with a reference number for this issue that we can take a look at? 

You're most welcome toPM through your address so we can check this out for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

All good actually Help Centre was quite helpful and booked tech to fix. Tech actually rang me early on the day and fixed without me being there so good news all raound

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks for letting us know @  Ross61. We are glad its all sorted. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos