Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Supergirl
New Contributor
New Contributor

Boost/extend coverage for Sagemcom 5366 LTE modem

Can you please advise what device I can get to extend the coverage of my  Sagemcom 5366 LTE modem. I'm not very technical so easy installation and suggestions appreciated, thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jack_YC

Re: Boost/extend coverage for Sagemcom 5366 LTE modem

Hey there @Supergirl, we offer the Optus Ultra WiFi Booster which you can use to improve the WiFi coverage in your home. You can view more info, including how to get this booster in this Yes Crowd thread.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Supergirl
New Contributor
New Contributor

Your page says the booster is only compatible with the Sagemcom 5366TN or Optus Ultra WiFi modem - my model is Sagemcom 5366 LTE - therefore it does seem compatible.
0 Kudos
Kyri_YC

No worries @Supergirl. If you are interested in getting on of these WIFI boosters, I would recommend getting in touch with our Sales Team, as they will be able to assist further. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors