Searching...
Highlighted

Block of Units - Everyone but me can get ADSL

dylo

Hi ,

I spoke to an operator regarding a new broadband connection, I have an existing Mobile service and I am relocating interstate so needed to check availability.

Units 1 - 12 in the unit block are able to get ADSL but my unit doesn't appear on Optus's system, I was told to call and when I did was
told nothing could be done which doesn't make sense since all my neighbours in the  same block are able to get connected.

I spoke with Telstra who offered to have their technicians arrange a new connection but I would prefer to stay with Optus....Is there any way to have this looked into, it is not a new unit so it seems strange everyone else around me can get service.

Re: Block of Units - Everyone but me can get ADSL

Hollie

Hey dylo - we can definitely check out the address for you again however it sounds like maybe there hasn't been an internet connection there for a while so the line may have been disconnected in the street. If Telstra are saying they'd need to connect a fully new service this is probably the case but if you can PM me the address I can check it out, also if the owner/ real estate agent happens to have an old number that was connected there at some point that would help too.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
68 Kudos
52 Kudos
41 Kudos
26 Kudos