Searching...

Billing

Julieasaunders

We have recently taken up Optus home broadband and opted for the choice which among other things offered free EPL and a $240 credit.

I have received my first bill and there is no mention of the credit.  I called Optus on 3/11/16 and was promised a call back but as yet have not heard anything.  Anyone else had an issue receiving the $240 account credit?

(p.s.  I have a eligible Optus Mobile account also)

Thanks

Re: Billing

Meg

Hey Juliesaunders, the credit would usually apply within the first  3 bills. However, if you do need us to check that you are eligible for the offer just send us a Private Message with your account or phone number and date of birth for privacy.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted

nbn

Hi @Julieasaunders,

Did you have an existing Optus Internet service prior to signing up? If so, then it is my understanding that you would be ineligible for the $240 credit offer (I say this because I was ineligible for the offer myself - I was advised that I would be migrating from my previous broadband service to the NBN, which I understand and accept). The EPL offer would still stand, as far as I am aware.

All the best.

-Terry.

Did this post help? Feel free to give a +Kudos!
Did this post solve your query? Feel free to mark this as the
Accepted Solution!

Julieasaunders

I was - am eligible and have since received he credit. One thing sorted - now just the problem with the channels!

Marcel

Heya! Glad to hear that issue is now sorted. What seems to be the problem with the channels? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
93 Kudos
84 Kudos
30 Kudos
29 Kudos
21 Kudos