Searching...

Billing issue every month

tomastapera

Ive been having trouble with wrong bill ammounts (of course always over the price, never under) and it takes ages to get to talk to someone from customer services.

In other hand , when i direct my call to sales , it surprisingly go straight to an attendant.

Ive already spent 10+ hours of my life trying to solve simple things, but it seems that optus dont give a sh*t for their customers.

I would never recommend you for anybody.

Re: Billing issue every month

Dan_C

Hey @tomastapera, sorry we couldn't get to this one sooner.

We can always try and help out from our end. 

Are you missing a discount that was meant to have been applied upon signing up? Or you are being charged for something that you thought was included in the cost of your rate plan.

When you get a chance, you're welcome to PM us with your account information. Also include a summary of the enquiry.

We'll need your full name, DOB and account number.

We won't be able to get to you right away but send your details through and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
68 Kudos
52 Kudos
41 Kudos
25 Kudos