Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
franklikesemail
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Billed for disconnected service

Dear Optus,

Just writing to tell you,  that after years of incompetent service, I've finally had enough.

The latest ridiculousness, despite telling you well in advance that I wanted to cancel my internet home package, because I no longer live there, and despite repeated attempts to query this, you still have billed me not once, but twice, for a disconnected service.

This is the icing on the sh1t cake that optus has been serving me for years.

So, here's your last chance.

I will no longer pay your bills, unless you reach out to me here, and explain yourselves, cancel the accounts I asked, and adjust my bills. 

You have 2 days.

F

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Billed for disconnected service

Hi F,

That is disappointing to hear.

This is not something that can be arranged here on the forum. If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or Twitter with the details. If not, please chat with us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
franklikesemail
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

If you see one of my first posts "where has email gone" on this forum, it talks about the huge inefficiencies in how companies have changed their communication methods.  

Your options are not an option.

See PM

0 Kudos
franklikesemail
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I just tried to PM you the details of the cancellation message acknowledgement I reveived from your guys back in November 2018 (it's an update to the one I just sent you).  But your system says I've sent the maximum number of PMs.

U N B E L E I V A B L E 

Please check with your team members on the request I sent for cancellation, and their acknowledgement to that cancellation.

I WOULD help you by sending you the actual message, but your system wont let me.  And I dont want to embarrass you further by posting it here.

So please just sort it out.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
franklikesemail
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for sorting this out for me Ray.