cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor stef281
New Contributor

Being charged for optus support - supposed to be included

Signed up for a mobile broadband plan at $70 per month with Optus Sport included for FREE....yes, supposed to be FREE anyway.

Get my first bill and see that I am being charged for Optus Sport an extra $15 per month.

I think, hey that's strange, it's meant to be free.

So, I query the bill with Optus - after waithing for ages and ages to get thorough....and get told "you just get charged for the first month, and then you will receive a credit for what you paid in the second month"

Sounded weird, but I'm like OK, just as long as it gets straightened out in the next bill.

Second bill comes around and again, no change, STILL BEING CHARGED FOR OPTUS SPORT AND NOW I HAVE TO RING UP AND CHASE IT UP AGAIN.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!! WE DON"T HAVE TIME TO QUERY EVERY BILL THAT COMES THROUGH AND TELL YOU HOW TO DO YOUR JOB....RESPECT THE CONSUMER OPTUS OR YOU WILL LOSE THEM!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Being charged for optus support - supposed to be included

Some promotions do only come through on the second bill but I've never heard of that with Optus sport. Unfortunately your best bet is to speak to them again to get it sorted. I'd try live chat - http://yesopt.us/chat2us

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
New Contributor stef281
New Contributor

Re: Being charged for optus support - supposed to be included

yeah this is a joke, chasing up my bill every month. i think its time to take to their facebook page to vent my frustration and perhaps warn other customers. simply not good enough.

0 Kudos