cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Being charged for a full-month billing for a service cancelled after billing release date

I want to make sure if I can claim for a waive on the billing charges of my cancelled mobile broadband service. The monthly billing date is on the 5th each month.
So I have paid in full amount for the bill for this month. The broadband plan is 80 dollars each month. However, the broadband service was canceled on 10 July.
I only used 10 days this month. Need I still pay the full amount of broadband charges for this month?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Being charged for a full-month billing for a service cancelled after billing release date

@LemonPLanet Have a look for the  Critical Information Summary for your plan and the cancellation clause. 

If you think you are entitled to a refund you will need to contact Optus Directly as Yes Crowd cannot access customer accounts or orders.

Please message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you do not have access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

I am an Optus user.