Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor GCB
New Contributor

Bad customer service

Have recently been incorrectly charged for internet usage and I subsequently contacted optus to discuss. 

Cant get anywhere on phone, being passed from person to person and been promised call backs for weeks but are still waiting! 

Made final call today to sort out after weeks of no answers and requested to speak with a manager. Told they are all unavailable as their office doors are shut and after 1hr 20minutes on phone (mostly on hold) they cut me off!!! 

How about that calling me back, after all they should know my number as it's with Optus!!! 

Can't believe how incompetent they are being.  

Next stop Telecommunication Ombudsmen if don't here back with solution very soon. 

1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Bad customer service

Hey @GCB, thanks for reaching out to us here. It's disappointing to hear that you've had such a tough time getting in contact with us. Is the enquiry in regards to excess mobile data usage? Our live chat team is available 24/7 →  http://yesopt.us/chat2us. It might be worth having a quick chat with them. If you need us to follow up, let us know and we'll be happy to help. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos