Searching...
Accepted Solution

Auto log out when connecting to my account

DCNo1

Hi,

I joined Optus just so I could enjoy the Premier League. Unfortunatley it has been an extremely dissapointing experience and for $140 / month, I'm feeling ripped off. Firstly when ever I try to log into my account, the process starts, then simply automatically logs me out. I've been in contact with numerous techs in India, who promise me the world and are extremely polite and apologetic and proceed to tell me that they will upgrade the fault and that someone will get back to me. Guess what, no phone calls back, same issue exists. Yes I've tried different browsers, clearing the cache and everything else that various people have suggested, all to no avail. The other problem I have is that my "Fetch" box has not arrived either. Sadly I don't know what to do. No-one from Optus appears to care. I'm truly on the verge of just cancelling the entire service. If anyone can help, it truly would be appreciated.

Re: Auto log out when connecting to my account

DCNo1

Hmmm, another awesone OPTUS service. Just like phoning tech support, absolutely no help at all.

Gen_R

Hey DCno1 - not the experience we want you to have at all. We can take a look for you pretty easily. Can you please private message me with your full name, DOB and account number? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

DCNo1

Just keeping other users up to date.

One of the moderators found that my account had been setup as a Re-sale ADSL, unfortunatly this type of account is not compatible with "My Account". Once again I'm at the never ending mercy of the so called OPTUS tech support. OPTUS truly is the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. As stated, I only joined OPTUS because I love the soccer, at this stage I had better find another sport to enjoy. Good luck to anyone else trying to get a problem resolved.

DCNo1

Well the saga continues "sigh"

So at this stage my issues have reached the upper level of tech support and to be honest I think the only reason that occurred is because I registered a complaint with the "telecommunication ombudsman"

What I don't understand is why don't the techs at OPTUS, just re-create my account or delete the account and create another. That to me would be the obvious fix. Instead they would rather muck me around whilst they try and find out why the issue occurred.

"OPTUS" work in my best interest, not your own.

Marie

Really sorry to hear that DCNo1 Smiley Sad 

As per Dan's PM if you're still needing a hand with this we'd be more than happy to assist you further.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

DCNo1

I would love someone to sort this out, but I truly don't know what you can do.

I can't log into "my account" or "members services" as it keep auto logging me out.

The same problem I've had since the beginning of November.

Cheers Smiley Happy

Guy

Hey @DCNo1. Can you send me a PM so I can take another look? 

DCNo1

Well its now been nearly a month and I still have the same issue.

When I log into my account or members services, I'm automatically logged out.

I've been telling everyone, that all the IT department needs to do is delete my account and create another one. I can sort out everything else. Unfortunatley, no one is listening. Everyone seams far more interested in making my life miserable.

I appreciate the various peoples offer of assistance, but sadly unless you are part of the OPTUS "IT" department there is nothing you can do. I simply need a new account created.

Please just tell those brain dead cochroaches in IT to delete my account and create another one. Not a difficult request, I would love to tell them myself, but they are a protected species (sigh)

Casey_

Hey DCNo1, I've just responded to your PM. Casey

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
83 Kudos
76 Kudos
71 Kudos
43 Kudos
28 Kudos