cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor ZefleR
New Contributor

Asked for service re-location and got internet cancelled

In summary:

Contacted optus to have internet and phone moved to a new address.

Near end of confirmation when order was placed my current internet stopped.

Internet wasn't being connected in new house for over 2 weeks.

Contacted Optus to tell of current internet not working. Told relocate order and current service cancelled due to glitch in system.

Asked to call sales team tomorrow (they closed) to place a new order. 

This sucks because I have no idea whats going to happen next bill.

I have no internet and cannot use fetch or any streaming services.

I was out of contract and the relocation wasn't going to affect my current plan or contract.

I don't want to be locked into any new contract.

It took three conversations with Optus to find out my internet has been cancelled and still have no solution.

It's up to me to contact sales to place a new order. 

I'm just amazed at how badly optus have handled this and I'm not sure what to do. I will be ringing the sales team tomorrow but I can't afford to sit on the phone for hours to deal with what was a simple relocation.

I needed to vent.

Gary

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Asked for service re-location and got internet cancelled

Hi Gary,
Thank you for raising this issue and it's disappointing to hear about your experience.
Unfortunately this is not something that we can assist with here on the forum.
If you still need assistance and have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Chat with us or Message Us from your My Optus App under the Help menu.
Let us know how you go. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors