Searching...

Another cable outage in Melbourne?

RodneyW

Internet is off the air.... which is now happening every 3-4 weeks. No answer at tech support via phone or chat.   Does anyone else in Melbourne have the same problem?

Re: Another cable outage in Melbourne?

norwayaussie

G'day mate same here in Altona Meadows. Optus Incompetence at its best not sure what they are charging money for.

RodneyW

Thanks for replying.  I’ve been with Optus cable for 13 years... and I’ve had more outages in 2018 than in all of the previous years combined.  I used to recommend this as a service.  Now.... I am tempted to switch to my only alternative (Telstra). 

[ Edited ]
norwayaussie

G'day We have been with Optus for roughly 12 years (Cable Internet, Fetch TV, 2x Mobiles) since 2016 it became worse and worse for ua at Altona Meadows. This year started with bang already three outages, they seem to spend too much money on *moderated* to attract new customers rather than taking care of the ones they alredy have. Its just sad. Waiting for NBN to complete to switch to Telstra or some provider thats more reliable.

Highlighted

rakelsen

Yes.

AussieBB is looking better by the day.  Looks like they're not open tomorrow, so I'll be calling them Thursday.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
74 Kudos
52 Kudos
50 Kudos
30 Kudos
20 Kudos