Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
littlestotty
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Amending my cable broadband direct debit

So not a black hole, but not great news. The first guy said sure, we can do this, but clearly that wasn't right.

This is getting ridiculous. Surely there is someone out there who can grab my new account details and update my record with asking me to waste my time for 5 months.  I hear you - I have to shut up and send the form in again - and get even more frustrated with the lack of action!

I've replied to your PM, I'll reply here too in the hope someone else can help - So please - as your last message to me states: "There's really no other away around it. You'll need to fill out the form and post it back to us. If you haven't received a response within 5 business days of posting back the form then we'll gladly follow this one up for you" - please please please please follow this up for me before I choose to leave.

0 Kudos
littlestotty
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hopefully my last update - it's looking like awesome news. Thank you Toomey, you got in touch by phone and solved this, it was as easy as that. As I said, I'll give it a couple of billing cycles to see if it worked. Getting feedback that a system has been updated is a positive step. Thanks Again!

0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Thanks for letting us know @littlestotty 🙂 I'll pass this on to Toomey. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
RiskIt99_GE
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I too would like to understand how I can confirm that my change in direct debit has been received and processed (for my cable account). I sent the form early March. Should I call Optus to check on this or can someone help me here?

Note that I agree with the posts here that using a form to update direct debit debits seems so backwards in this day and age. Everytime I change credit cards or my credit card expires, I have to go through the same manual process!

Thanks

0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @RiskIt99_GE - we can see whether the change has gone through, however if it hasn't we won't be able to change it on our end due to privacy restrictions. Are you able to PM me with the account details? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos