Searching...

Amazing service

Becbruh92

Hi, 

Today i had amazing service from optus technician Param.

I transferred my optus service to a new location and the service from Param was amazing. He fixed up so much and waited until my internet was working perfectly before leaving. 

This kind of service is what makes me want to stay with optus and recommend it to others.

He was also so nice and just all around efficent and well knowledgable. 

Please can someone here pass this on to his bossess. Ive already spoken to someone in live chat about it. 

I want all of this to get back to his boss. 

Could someone provide me with evidence that it does get back to his boss. 

I really want people to know how good he was. 

I've never had an optus technician who did such an amazing job. 

Good job on hiring param.

Thankyou 

From Bec šŸ˜Š

Re: Amazing service

Jeneral__Pain

You won't get "evidence" as such, but they do pass on all feedback.

@Ray_YC 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Highlighted

Re: Amazing service

Ray_YC

Hey there @Becbruh92

Thanks heaps for taking the time to post this feedback, we really do appreciate it!

To ensure this is forwarded to Param's manager and team, it would be awesome if you could if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details (even just copying and pasting what you have posted here) as the team will need your account number to find him as there looks to be more than one. You mentioned you have already advised this to our Live Chat team so this may have already been done.

Thanks again! šŸ˜€ 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
80 Kudos
77 Kudos
71 Kudos
40 Kudos
30 Kudos