Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Am I the only person that is sticking with Optus only because of the EPL?

Retento

So many billing and connectivity issue, especially since transitioning from ADSL2 to NBN. I seem to be on Optus Chat with one of their reps every month. Unfortunately I am addicted to the EPL and thus I am kind of stuck with them despite my experiences.

Re: Am I the only person that is sticking with Optus only because of the EPL?

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

Can't speak to the Optus experience but you don't need to be a customer to get the EPL. Its available on a monthly subscription for $15 a month. 

I am not an Optus customer currently. Can I download Optus Sport?
Yes. The Optus Sport Premium Subscription is available to all Australian residents via App Store or Google Play store.

How much does the Optus Sport Premium Subscription cost?
Optus Sport is available to purchase as a Premium Subscription for $14.99 per month (rolling 30-day subscription) via the Optus Sport App

Peter Gillespie

Retento

True but from discussions with other football fans, the Optus EPL stream is superior through the Fetch box. 

Solution

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

You could just by a Fetch Mini/Mighty outright. FetchTV sell them redurbished at their official ebay site for $130 (don't buy a second hand one from an indivual as they don't work). You can play an Optus Sport subscription on a Fetch TV unit.

Peter Gillespie

Retento

Thanks Peter. That's really useful advice. I will definitely consider. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
49 Kudos
38 Kudos
30 Kudos
16 Kudos