Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Davidgriff
New Contributor

Additonal email address

I want to have two email addresses.  How do I set up a second email address as part of my existing account?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion caaf
Crowd Champion

Re: Additonal email address

Not being a fan of using telco supplied email addy’s have you considered a different resource like google/gmail or similar?
Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Additonal email address

Are you saying you have non optus addresses you want to add into the Optus mix? I don't think you can use the Optus mail website for that but you could get something like Outlook or Gmail and aggregate your Optus and non optus emails into one of those progams / websites. 

If you just want more Optus email addresses you can contact Optus and request they get activated but I'm with @caaf that steering clear of RSP assigned emails is a good idea.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos