Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Alejo_03
New Contributor
New Contributor

Additional charge on my bill which i didnt subscribe

I called optus to cancel my internet but the  lady i talked to  removed an amount which i should not be paying for it in my bill statement. I cancelled my fetch  and she offered to put me in a 70$ plan instead of me moving to TPG. Ive been a good customer to optus for 6 yrs now but still they always give  me problem and waste my time calling them. Again they put a recurring charge of 16.63$ sport  on my bill which i didnt subscibe for it. I need to ring them again regarding this. Im really over it!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Additional charge on my bill which i didnt subscribe

For the charge to appear, you will have had to subscribe to Optus sport.

Your best bet is to speak to customer service or Live Chat with them to find the source of the subscription and remove it. It doesn't just magically appear. 

Are you sure you or your family haven't installed the Optus sport app on a device or viewed it using a computer on your network?

Otherwise if you still feel so inclined, you can log a complaint via www.optus.com.au/complaints

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos