cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Additional Email Accounts

Hi There,

I would like to know how to add another email account to my account.  The instructions I have found just don't seem to work anymore.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Additional Email Accounts

Hey baleineblanche, are you following the instructions listed on our website here? If so, can you please let me know at which stage you're encountering a problem? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Casey,

Yes I have tried following the instructions but they are very vague.  I cannot see anywhere that says add secondary email.

Please send me a screen shot.

Thanks

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @baleineblanche, I'm sorry I hadn't realised that you'd also left a comment on this thread. I've replied back to your other post here → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/NBN/User-Management-Secondary-Email-Addresses-Gone/m-p/336660#M9541. We're happy to continue chatting with you there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos