cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

TickedOffHeaps9
New Contributor
New Contributor

Adding a service to my account

I got a mobile broadband prepaid modem a week ago. I would like to add this to my account so i can check my data balance.

How do i do this? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Adding a service to my account

Hey there! You can find more info on linking your services in My Account HERE 🙂

If you still need a hand, feel free to get in touch with our Customer Care crew via Live Chat HERE as well. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
slbm
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

unfortunately neither of those process work on the mac. the add services has some vague suggestion of "logging into My Account". But no direction on where to go after that. 

As for the live chat - it doesn't work on mac.

0 Kudos
GrumpyOldMan_10
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi

Just searching through on adding prepaid to My Account and I have a prepaid modem but Amanda from Live Chat tells me it is impossible to add a prepaid wifi modem (or any prepaid service for that matter) to any My Account records.!!!!!

Used to be easy before the broken My Account.

0 Kudos