Searching...
Accepted Solution

ADSL not connected?

Joe186

Hi there, 

I'm a new customer and my ADSL connection date was yesterday. I received a router and , according to the order-tracking, I was activated yesterday but the Internet is not working. The DSL light on the router doesn't stop blinking.

I called Optus twice last night: In the first phone call I got told to wait until 7:30pm, in the next (at 8:30) I got told to wait until midnight. This morning there's still the same issue.  Has anyone experienced this before or an idea what the issue is? 

Thanks! 

Re: ADSL not connected?

AlexRH

Heya, I've responded to your previous post Smiley Happy 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

Joe186

Hey Alex,

My problem is solved.  A guy from the technical team fixed it.  Apparently some port was "locked" and that caused the problem. It's all good now 😊

Thank you! 

Highlighted

AlexRH

Yay! So glad to hear that Smiley Happy I hope you have an awesome weekend. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
77 Kudos
71 Kudos
40 Kudos
30 Kudos