Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
New Contributor nmbw
New Contributor

ADSL Configeration Issue

My internet suddenly dropped out over two weeks ago. The DSL light was changing between a steady light and slowly flishing so I informed Optus. I explained that it may be a configuration issue as I'm able to connnect according to the Optus configuration website when the DSL light is steady but receive a 'no internet' error in my settings and a 'privacy' error when attempting to access websites. However, I was told that it was a line issue and a technitian was sent out. It was confirmed that the line is in perfect condition and I was sent a replacement router. 

I received the new router yesterday and have the same issue. I contacted Optus again and explained that the same issue is occuring only to be told that it's a line issue and a technitian will be sent out.

This seem absolutely nuts. No one seems to listen! 

Has anyone else experienced the issue with their ADSL? If so, how did you fix it?!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: ADSL Configeration Issue

I had a similar issue. Optus had me reboot and i was good to go. had the isssue happen again, and they sent me a tech twice, then they advised the reason could be is nbn has gone live and on nbn site shows I have been disconnected. Switched to NBN, problem solved.

0 Kudos