Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
rpottanat
New Contributor
New Contributor

ADSL 2 Connection is too slow

I have loadged complaints on 24th March, 2019 (Complaint Number.  20840481) for poor intenet speed.  I had many interaction with many cusotmer care and case officers.  But nobody could resolve this issue so far.  I  just finished almost 1 year of 2 years of contract. Is there any way to disconitune this internet service and contract with Optus without any obligation from my side.  can I faile any suit against the Optus for poor service and loss of my working hours.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
GTFO
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: ADSL 2 Connection is too slow

Unless its a business service with a business grade agreement your stuck on best effort residential.

As you already have a complaint number you would have a case officer - they are your point of contact for this.

0 Kudos
rpottanat
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes, I have case number and also I interacted with  ( 3 times) case officer, but he/she could not resolve the issue.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

This is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum. 

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If for some reason it is still not resolved, please follow our complaints process

Let us know how you go. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Top Contributors