Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
peterlongfield
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

AC800S LED Settings

I have a home wireless modem AC800S

I have trouble with it because it is disconnecting all the time and I have to reset it to factory settings each time to recover connection 😞

Of course, I have saved my settings, so that after a factory reset I can reload them instead of having to reset eveythign manually.

But unfortunatley, the LED settings are not saved !! So after restoring my settings, I still have to manually set the LED to off (it is in my bedroom because that's where I have the best  line of sight to the tower(s) - but having a flashing LED there is a No No...)

Any clue hwo to save that in the .cfg file ? THX

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: AC800S LED Settings

If you are factory resetting your device constantly, this suggests your device has a nasty bug or your restoring is bringing back a bug.

however, there is no way to do what you propose 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
GTFO
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: AC800S LED Settings

I use a few layers of thick tape cut to 5x5mm and that works fine.

If your having to do multiple resets then the device is faulty and needs to go back to Optus under warranty.