Searching...

A Victim To No Servive

dprato49

I changed in January from Telstra under the belief of a better product.  All I got was cheaper.

My phone and internet ported and Optus had not sent the modem out so I had to buy my own.

Six (6) weeks after the change I still have no Fetch Unit and still cannot access my account.  Every time I ring, I am on hold for a minimum of an hour.  One day I spent four (4) hours in total but every time I spoke to someone they said I was in the wrong area and then get disconnected.  YEsterday I spent 1 1/2 hours and spoke to four different people who all said I had the worng area and hung up.

Does anyone know how to speak to someone at Optus who can help without the long lengthy waits.  As we speak I have been on hold for 45 mins and have not spoken to anyone.

Their twitter service states to call the number.  What a joke!

Re: A Victim To No Servive

Hollie

Hey dprato49,

Really sorry for the delay in responding - we've been flat chat! Sounds like something has gone a miss there if you haven't received a modem or the FetchTV box. More than happy to have a look into this if you have an order reference number handy or alternatively PM (private message) me your full name, DOB & account number or Optus phone number and I'll check it out for you.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
84 Kudos
80 Kudos
67 Kudos
35 Kudos
34 Kudos