Searching...
Accepted Solution

$90 unlimited cable bundle

zylax

Hi Guys, just a quick question, I have signed up for the $90 Unlimited cable bundle, LIP/HSD & Fetch entertainment. I have just received my contract, and it states " Information about this bundle" Last point states, Unlimited international call to 25 Fixed line & 7 Mobile destinations. But further down the page, it shows a big "X" / cross next to, International call , Worldsaver Unlimited rates apply, which means i dont have it. When i search the web  the only optus plans i can see are Worldsave = 7 destinations & Ultimate Worldsave =25 destinations. So im kind of lost as to if i have the Ultimate worldsave or not.

Re: $90 unlimited cable bundle

Frendo13

Hey @zylax ,

So what you have included is world saver rates. 

You can view these at:

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/home-phone/extras/international-call-rates

If you look at your Critical Information summary which can be found via the following link you will be able to more easily see what you have included in your plan.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/broadband/phone/plans/entertainment

Hope this helpos clear things up,

Regards Matt,

zylax

sorry it dosnt really clear it up, as worldsaver is to 7 destinations & unlimited is to 25 destinations. The contact i have states 25 destinations in one section included and is crossed out in another.

jabbajaws77

Hey zylax

You say you are paying $90/m which to me would suggest you are on the 200GB bundle which is the second plan located on this LINK

This states "World Saver rates to 15 destinations"

The "25 selected destinations and mobiles in 7 selected destinations" is only included in the "Unlimited Data Bundle" which costs $115/m

So I would suggest the "X" next to it below in the contract is correct, if you have any doubts or concerns maybe giev them a call to clarify

Hope this clears your question

Jabba

* Don't forget to mark the post that solves your query and give Kudos for helpful comments Smiley Happy

robotic86
I see the same thing. Im abit confused now.
Highlighted
Solution

Dave

Hey Zylax,

Check out the CIS for the $90 Unlimited Bundle here.

So just to clarify, you do definitely have Unlimited International calls to 25 fixed line and 7 mobile destinations. What that section is showing is that all international calls are not included in your plan BUT you do have Unlimited International calls to 25 fixed line and 7 mobile destinations. The X is just to indicate that all calls are not included.

Hope this helps!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
84 Kudos
80 Kudos
67 Kudos
35 Kudos
34 Kudos