cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor maxpowerstars
New Contributor

551 5.7.6 Message rejected as spam (CM).

I can't send any e-mails anymore due to this?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Re: 551 5.7.6 Message rejected as spam (CM).

Heya maxpowerstars,

Sounds like you've been blocked by our spam filters. If this is still happening it might be worth checking your virus scan is up to date and if you haven't noticed any strange email activity it might be worth chatting with our techs about this on 131344. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor mickifa
New Contributor

I am having the same problem as of yesterday but only when sending emails from Microsoft Outlook. Funny thing is that I am not having any issue when sending through webmail. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Nghi
RetiredModerator

That's very strange mickifa 😞 Have you spoken with our tech team on 131344 to have this investigated? Are you using our Optus server in the outgoing server settings inside Outlook? You can view the required settings for email here.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Brian_Patto
New Contributor

I was having this issue as well. When I removed this sentence from my signature I could then send emails again. The sentence was . 'Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message or any files transmitted with it is strictly prohibited.'

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos