cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

5 months of the worst service - HELP!

Hi all, 

I put up a post a couple of months ago about the service I have yet to receive and its has just gone from bad to worse. I moved home and moved my phone and internet to my new house 2 suburbs away and on the same exchange might I add.

So in a nut shell, Optus have changed my number 6 times fter I selected 'keep same number' and charged me every time for it.

I refuse to pay for a service that I am not receiving. I have been on you so called 'support line' for hours and hours and keep on getting transferred from one inexperienced 'expert' to another. This has gone beyond a joke. 

Can someone that has authority in AUSTRALIA help me please because at I am my wits end. Either i get my phone line resolved or I am breaking my joke of a contract and I am not paying a cent, I am happy to go to the ombudsman but surey someone in Australia can help me. 

Someone should seriouly look at the 'service' side as it is a laughing stock. From a happy Optus customer to a totally disgruntled one simply by moving, really guys?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: 5 months of the worst service - HELP!

Hi @J1m8o, we definitely don't want you to be feeling that way about us 😞 

If you'd like us to take a look at what's going on - please PM me with your account number, full name and DOB. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos