Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

4G Mobile Broadband very Slow - New connection

Hi there,
Just activated my service using the Huawei 4G router provided to me. Speed tests is 6MBps download yet upload is 21.1 Mbps, by comparision i also have a OVO 4G mobile broadband (Optus sim and network) i am getting much bigger download 20 MBps and above!! Is there a cap on the 4G 500 GB mobile broadband postpaid plan? if not what to do? signal is pretty good and i have done basic troubleshooting, and only my iphone is connected to this router when i am doing the testing.

Lastly could it be Router Faults or issues ?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: 4G Mobile Broadband very Slow - New connection

I went to optus store and got me a replacement sim. Got home and the slow apeed 2.54 Mbps to 3 Mbps is persistent for download most of the day!! cant do my work from activities!! what are my options here. I called and i am on hold for long time,.. using messenging via app is useless... i am not progressing !! i want cancellation i think. Day 1 activation and not a good start
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: 4G Mobile Broadband very Slow - New connection

Please see our help and support page: 4G Mobile & Wireless Slow Speeds troubleshooting

If you still need assistance wackojackow, as you're unable to use Messenger, if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos