Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

4G Broadband home wifi no connection

I have been trying to get in contact with Optus customer support for the last 2-3 weeks to resolve the issue of no internet connection. I called the 133937 but keeps on disconnecting. I have also sent a message via the Optus message app but no reply yet. I am not sure how to log in a complaint or a ticket so my issue is resolved. I appreciate anyone from Optus to get in contact with me. 

Sincerely,

Will

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: 4G Broadband home wifi no connection

Hi Will,

Our Customer Care teams have been impacted by COVID-19 restrictions, and we are working around the clock to establish a strong network of contact solutions for our customers. We recommend chatting with us via the My Optus App by clicking this link on your mobile device. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

Please also see our help and support page to try troubleshooting steps.

We also recommend keeping across our Network Status page, which provides up-to-date faults (tick the Outages box) and works that may be impacting your service. You can also register for updates by clicking on the respective fault ticket, and then selecting “Log a fault”.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: 4G Broadband home wifi no connection

Yes I understand ...but the only reason I put it here because I have already send many messages via the app and there was no reply for 3 weeks. But It was restored a couple of days ago.. so would have appreciated a reply on the app to confirm if my message was received. Anyway thanks for your reply
0 Kudos