Searching...
Highlighted

4 weeks no internet

Hamonsanr

4 weeks no internet, 3 techs attend but still nothing now we are left hanging. We moved 24th of March and now it is easter and still nothing. Customer Service is heartless. Tech cant even update the job. Some tickets are closed and everytime new tech is assigned new ticket is raised. We live in prime location and this sucks! Tech attended yesterday but still nothing! 

Re: 4 weeks no internet

PhilC

Hi @Hamonsanr I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you've had connecting your services, if you could please send through the most recent fault reference or PR number we'd be happy to provide an update. Alternatively you're welcome to send through the full name, number and date of birth attached to the services via a PM and we can go through any notes left by our tech team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Hamonsanr

16411240 is the latest reference number. I am hoping the tech who will come out on the 18th will be the last one. We are hoping that it will be fixed on that day. Hoping this will be relayed to the tech guy. We are really frustrated and loosing our patience. 4 weeks of no internet and easter break is unacceptable. 

Esther

Good Morning - appreciate this is frustrating and apologise again for the troubles caused. Our case management team is still investigating the fault and will get in touch as soon as more info is at hand. We will certainly assess any adjustments for the downtime as we don't expect you to pay for the service you've not received so far. Please accept our sincerest apologies again. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Hamonsanr

Hi Esther, we are in the last straw of patience if nothing happens again tomorrow this is indeed frustrating. We live nearby the city and it is unlikely not be reached by the signal. We've been spending so much for our mobile internet and Optus wont compensate this. It is very incovenient as all our tasks are on hold. 

Hoping you can relay this to the tech to fix it asap. I do not need consoling words as we need action. Thank you.

Esther

Totally understand it's not ideal - did you want to private message me your mobile or mobile broadband service as well as your full name and DOB for ID so I can take a look at data options for you? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Hamonsanr

Hi Esther I do not think u got the issue. Broadband internet is not working for 4 weeks. Because of this we are relying to our mobile data instead to do some work and it is expensive.

Hamonsanr

Hello. No tech came in today. This is frustrating! We want solution to this issue. more than 4 weeks in a row with no internet. So many tasks on hold. We are hoping for fast response on this one since it is been a while and we are left hanging.

Can we please have a faster resolution on this? Thank you.

Hamonsanr

Could you please look at this fault ticket 16411240? We  need resolution to this.

Esther

Appreciate this is frustrating and have escalated this to our case management team it touch at their very first opportunity. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
80 Kudos
77 Kudos
71 Kudos
40 Kudos
30 Kudos