Searching...

$30 recharge 4g + 10g bonus data

titotrevor

Hello, anyone else not receiving their 10g bonus data after recharging $30 with the current optus promo?

Re: $30 recharge 4g + 10g bonus data

caaf

Hey there,

Just to confirm, you're talking about a prepaid mobile broadband service that's found via the link?

prepaid-mobile-broadband

Is it a new service or a recharge?

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

caaf

Just the add....

As the offer was a good one I recharged my data sim. It is currently only showing the application of 4GB but I would suspect that will be applied within a 24hour period. Still as I have a receipt of the transaction and a copy of the web page if there's any issues Smiley Wink

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

titotrevor

This is a recharge for prepaid mobile broadband for optus's current bonus 10g offer. I recharged last friday, 7th july.

I did the live chat thing and after 5 different agents and 4 days later, i'm still no better off,  i'm running out of patience 

with this muck around!

caaf

Yep understood.. Now being in the same boat (as I've recharge with the same offer) I wonder then if the 10GB will be automatically applied as the 4GB is used up.. 

Mind I will still glad the thread for clarification for both of us Smiley Wink

Cheers Dave

[ Edited ]
Toomey

REVISED COMMENT BELOW

Hey guys, sorry for the issues here, I've checked the marketing rules on our side. Did you receive an email advising of the offer? 

It's a targeted campaign so only available to certain customers. If you got an email and recharged within the offer period, then your bonus data should be added within 24 hours and you'll get a confirmation email once it's been applied.

I can raise an escalation if you are eligible but didn't get the bonus. Please send me a private message with your service number, full name and DOB to follow up.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

caaf

If it's the case of a special promotion I then tend to think that there maybe an issue with regards on how it's deceptivly advertised on the webpage as after all I certainly didn't see "special promotion for new user" or what ever.. Recin marketing may If stumbled on this one maybe?

No I didn't receive a special email I simply like other folks saw the offer for the world to see on the web site. 

PM sent

Cheers Dave

[ Edited ]
Toomey

Ah yes apologies, there are 2 articles about a 10GB MBB promotion, my mistake! The escalation process is still the same so I will remove my initial comment.

T&Cs for this offer say it's available to new and existing customers on the "Optus Prepaid Mobile Broadband" plan who recharge $30 between 03/07/17 - 03/09/17.

As long as you're on the right plan, it should be applied automatically within 24 hours. Shoot me a private message with your service number, full name and DOB if you are eligible but this has not been applied yet.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

caaf

Already sent the PM with my details. Hopefully the OP will sent there's soon Smiley Wink

Cheers Dave

Toomey

That's now been escalated for both of you. Our marketing team will confirm eligibility and add the data, you should get an email notification once completed, but message me back if follow up is required in a few days.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
68 Kudos
52 Kudos
41 Kudos
26 Kudos