Searching...

$20 bundle discount

paulz

Hi,

I am on a cable broadband bundle and recently signed up for a post paid paid mobile on the same account name and address. This is the second month and I have not received the $20 discount on my broadband account as per advertisement when I signed up for the mobile plan.

Regards,

Paul

Re: $20 bundle discount

BigBad64

Go on chat or ring accounts.

Gen_R

Hey Paulz - would recommend touching base with our Care guys here.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

paulz

I was not able to use the link to open a chat to the service team. I had to open a chat to the sales team and then they transferred me to the service team. After a long chat they would not offer me the promised $20 discount, but instead wanted proof this was being offered. I did not take a screenshot of the offer. They only offered a $10 discount from next month because I was on the old $90 cable plan.

Casey_

Hey @paulz, happy to look into this for you if you can please send us a PM with your account details, full name and DOB? 

kaic

Hi,

Is the $20 bundle discount still being offered? 

I got two mobile services with Optus, thinking of singing up broardband as well, and I thought I saw the $20 bundle discount a week or so ago, but couldn't find it on the website anymore.

Does anyone if the $20 discount offer still available?

Thanks,

Kai

kgeorgia

Hi Kai,

I also signed up for a mobile on account of the $20 bundle discount.

As far as I am aware, the discount still exists. Here is the link.

Kate

andrewbat

I have the same problem.  have you had yours resolved

andrewbat

I just had exactly the same thing happen

andrewbat

The link is now dead... why do i feel that optus is being shifty

Post a Reply
Top Contributors