Searching...

Re: $20 bundle discount

kgeorgia

It's still there. Perhaps I didn't link it properly.

kgeorgia

I recommend jumping on the online chat during business hours. Any other time and you will definitely experience the language barrier with customer service.

andrewbat

Can you resend the link please

kgeorgia

paulz

No, they only offer me $10 off saying that the discount does not apply to my old $90 cable bundle plan. Hopefully the $10 off comes off my next bill.

Highlighted

andrewbat

I was just told out would be applied in my next nbn bill. 

I have taken screen shots of the chat

kaic

Thanks Kate,

The link you provided was what I was looking for. At least from Home Wireless Broadband's perspective, the $20 bundle discount still exists.

For ADSL2+ (not sure about Cable and NBN), the way it is presented on the Website is that $80 for unlimited broadband, but it cost on $60 if you bundle it... So essentially it is still $20 discount, just that the buzz word "discount" wasn't obvious to the consumers like the Home Wirelesss Broadband page!

Cheers everyone!

Kokanee

I too was promised the $20 bundle discount but when it didn't appear on my bill was told it didn't apply to NBN bundles.  I definitely asked the salesman if the $20 discount would be applied, I had written answers on my list of questions (my cheaper mobile plan was being discontinued so I was considering switching providers).  I now await a call back before I take it up with the Telecommunications Ombudsman.

Have been with Optus for most of the past 20 years.  Not Happy.

Nam_L

Hey @Kokanee, Thanks for taking the time to report this.

I'd be more than happy to look into this for you, could you please PM me your mobile number, full name and DOB?

Once received I'll look into this further. 

Cheers, 

Windheli

Signed $80 cable and a $40 mobile last year with $20 discount and moved home at beginning of this March and after hundreds of calls finally got nbn connected at new home 2 weeks ago. The service is low speed $60 nbn now. Slower than my previous cable.  Can anyone from Optus explain to me why I don't get $80 NBN service?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
68 Kudos
52 Kudos
41 Kudos
26 Kudos