Searching...
Highlighted

16 days and no service working yet

phlcastro

It's been 16 days since I ordered the broadband+phone+tv bundle and so far I could not use it yet.

After several delays on broadband installation and delivery of modem, yesterday I received the modem in my house.

After plug it, I see green lights for power and dsl but got a red light for internet.

Im trying to reach OPTUS support since yesterday afternoon without success.

And when I tried to cancel the order, this person said I would need to pay a cancellation fee Smiley Surprised

I could not think in a worst experience that what Im having with OPTUS.

Re: 16 days and no service working yet

markdennis

i think there is 30days customer guarantee in optus where in if you dont like the service you can cancel within 30days without any fees

Gen_R

Hey phlcastro - not what we like hear you've had to experience at all Smiley Sad Would recommend contacting 131344 and chat with Tech Support. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Reneef

I'm having the exact same issue with getting connected myself and being Christmas and New Years it's impossible to get on to anyone to get this resolved extremely frustrating and very disappointed I've been a customer for 17 years and I am really losing my patience with this crap it happens everytime I move house

Gen_R

Morning Reneef - really not sounding like the experience we want you to have at all. When was the last time you chatted with PreActivation?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
67 Kudos
52 Kudos
41 Kudos
24 Kudos