cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

0ptus tv feat foxtel changing credit card details

We still have cable system with internet & phone under one account number and Foxtel cable tv under another.

I cannot find any way of updating my credit card details or even accessing the TV account.

Twice  I have wasted time talking to a help person who could not help me but said they would transfer me to someone who could. Each time the transfer failed, thus no result.

HELP!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: 0ptus tv feat foxtel changing credit card details

@fcudmore Optus appear to be gearing everything towards the My Optus App.
Do you have the App and if so is the Cable/Foxtel account visible? 
https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/answer?id=1324

I am assuming by your post your have rung the 133937 number? 
If so and my above post cannot help, I would make a complaint

https://www.optus.com.au/support/feedback-and-complaints/make-a-complaint#yourIssues

To my way of thinking in 2020 it is a ludicrous situation when you have to contact a call centre to update you direct debit.

I am an Optus subscriber, just trying to help.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Tigers1719
I have the Optus App but it only recognises internet and phone, not the Optus feat Foxtel TV account. I've also rung 133937 but they can't help. The only info on the TV acct I can find is the paper bill I receive.
I'm now going to register a complaint as you suggest.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@fcudmore  I am guessing but as the Optus feat Foxtel TV is a legacy product it may have fallen through the cracks so to speak. There are probably a lot of staff who have never heard of the product, in my opinion that indicates Optus need to change the process.
Good luck. 

I am an Optus subscriber, just trying to help.
0 Kudos